P romantic birthday children - we congratulate
- Ex-Formula 1 and DTM driver JJ Lehto will be 44 years old on January 31st.
New at the dealer, special offers and special models
- The sale of the new Skoda Superb Combi starts on January 30.
- The Peugeot 107 is now available as a new special model in the Black & Silver Edition. On board are, among other things, light alloy wheels, leather /Alcantara upholstery, air conditioning and CD radio. The little French is available in the colors gallium gray and caldera black. Peugeot charges 12,350 euros for the three-door, the five-door costs 12,800 euros.
- For the models Nissan Pixo , Micra and Note offers Nissan from now on a special leasing offer with zero euro deposit and zero percent interest. It is valid until February 27th.
- Peugeot offers leasing customers for the models Peugeot 308 , 3008 and 5008 the 'Easy Drive tariff'. If the contract is signed by March 31, all special payments are waived and the guarantee is extended to four years. Anyone who opts for “Easy Drive Leasing” by January 31st will also be covered by Peugeot for the first three monthly payments. In addition, the leasing offer includes maintenance, wear parts and a mobility guarantee for a period of four years (maximumDuration: 40,000 kilometers).
- Citroen now has the' Citroen Double Flat 'in its range. As part of a 48-month leasing offer, this covers all maintenance, repairs to wear and tear, complete insurance coverage and a four-year factory guarantee and mobility guarantee. The French offer the Citroen C3 from one monthly leasing rate of 120 euros for the Citroen C1 109 euros are due for the Citroen Grand C4 Picasso and the C5 the monthly costs amount to 239 euros (plus a one-off special payment).
Trade fairs and exhibitions
- Extended due to great demand the AutoMuseum Volkswagen is holding the special exhibition '30 Years of the Volkswagen Bulli T3' until Sunday, January 31st. You can see a cross-section through the history of the T3 from 1979 to today.
- The Porsche -Museum in Stuttgart is celebrating its first birthday on Sunday, January 31st. On this occasion, visitors can enjoy exclusive glimpses behind the scenes and, for example, look over the shoulders of the mechanics during the maintenance of the historic Porsche vehicles. Furthermore, visitors can expect an autograph session with Porsche works driver Marc Lieb and much more.
- The Bremen Classic Motorshow will take place from February 5th to 7th. Over 550 exhibitors from twelve nations present themselves on around 40,000 square meters. The VW Autostadt is showing numerous historical classics in Bremen.
- On Saturday, February 13th, the Autostadt in Wolfsburg is offering the workshop “Engines that move” for children and young people from the age of twelve . The workshop takes place from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Further dates: March 20
- From January 22 to May 16, 2010, the Albertina Museum in Vienna is showing the “Cars” exhibition from the Daimler Art Collection. Works by Andy Warhol, Robert Longo, Sylvie Fleury and Vincent Szarek will be shown.
- The Autostadt Wolfsburg is celebrating its tenth anniversary in 2010 with numerous special events. Among other things, the Autostadt will be presenting the “Icons of Motorcycle History” exhibition until April 11th.
- The Porsche Museum on Porscheplatz in Stuttgart-Zuffenhausen will be showing the Special exhibition “Panamera Moment”. It offers insights into the development of the fourth Porsche series.
- On February 2, the free career day “CAR-connects” at the RuhrCongress in Bochum offers students and graduates the opportunity to come into direct contact with companies and thus improve their own career opportunities.