• Home
  • traffic
  • Survey valet parking in the multi-storey car park: For 20% & # 34; very interesting & # 34;

Survey valet parking in the multi-storey car park: For 20% & # 34; very interesting & # 34;

Survey valet parking in the multi-storey car park
Subscriptions & booklets

In a survey among readers by a uto motor und sport , in which more than 5,000 drivers took part, 20 percent said that they would find it very interesting if their car would be able to use the car park independently in the future Looking for and parking space. Another 24 percent find the technology rather interesting. 56 percent of drivers are little or not interested in such parking assistants.

ams

Younger drivers particularly interested

If you take a look at the group of younger drivers up to 39 years of age, the interest in this new one increases Technology too. 23 percent of the younger drivers are very open to parking assistants, another 25 percent are interested. Together with 48 percent, that makes up almost half of drivers up to 39 years of age.

The interest in parking assistants is surprisingly high, even in the group of drivers aged 50 and over. 42 percent are open to autonomous parking.

0 Comments

Leave a reply

Name *