T itel topic: These classics are better than stocks
Stability Pact - BMW 507, Citroen 2CV, Porsche 911 T 2.4: Since the introduction of the euro, the classic prices have risen relentlessly. most models increased steadily, others literally exploded. the BMW 507 overtook the gullwing, the classic 911s before the bellows era accelerated rapidly, even the duck was about to soar. With purchase advice.
Valuables - Classics with added value, Part I: Oldtimers are a stable investment. Motor Klassik took a look at the performance over the past ten years and spoke to experts about the reasons for rising prices.
Now or never - classics with added value, part II: Undervalued enthusiast cars with great potential drive in the slipstream of the high-price icons. Anyone who gets in before the trend or buys classic cars that are currently sailing in the doldrums is tomorrow's winner.
Driving reports in Motor Klassik 11/2011
- One car, two stories - then and now, Glas 1700. The old test: the creative one The glass niche between NSU and BMW was apparently too narrow to survive in the long term. Reinhard Seiffert suspected it between the lines in the auto motor und sport test of 1965. The pretty glass 1700 turned out to be a character car with clear strengths and weaknesses. 46 years later: Even as a new car in the sixties, the Glas 1700 was a rarity, only 14,000 rolled off the assembly line in Dingolfing. Middle-class friend Alf Cremers did not hesitate long when the opportunity arose to drive the pretty Frua limousine extensively.
- Ave Maria - BMW R 100/7: Former readers of Motorradouren magazine may believe in a phenomenon. but she is it in person: Maria, the black BMW, the editorial mascot in the early nineties.
- A man, a Ford - Klaus Westrup writes about the Ford 12M in the series Cars that you never forget: Klaus Westrup has been writing about for 40 years Cars in auto motor and sport. For Motor Klassik he leafed through his old notebook and remembers, this time of a former Beetle competitor, the Ford 12 M.
Magazine in Motor Klassik 11/2011
- Twin Peaks - Schloss Bensberg Classics: Bensberg Castle the third. The combination of rally and concours was in top form and fit for the future.
- Noble Voksheld - Portrait Count Berghe von Trips: He was not a perfect racing driver. but after only seven years he played the leading role in German motorsport, led in the drivers' world championship - up to the tragedy of Monza.
Technology in Motor Klassik 11/2011
- The power of seducers - 125 years of automobiles - advertising and truth: In the beginning, it was simple advertisements for a Advertise a certain automobile, later nothing works without campaigns worth millions: Advertising was and is subject to the zeitgeist - just like the car.
- Double effort - restoration of the Adler Favorit 8/35 PS: in 1968 Herbert Kessler restored a classic car Lay an eagle favorite. More than 20 years later he perfected his work at the time.
- A question of know-how - Mercedes-Benz 190 SL in the service station: The Mercedes 190 SL is not a complicated high-tech product, but it is certain Repairs require the skilled hand and the experience of a specialist. After all, what good does it do if the car is running but there is a lack of power or braking power because the contracted workshop lacks the necessary specialist knowledge.
Sport in Motor Klassik 11/2011
- Wet and Wild - Tracktest Ferrari 750 Monza: This Ferrari 750 Monza spent its youth in sunny California, now it is being auctioned by RM Auctions in London. Before doing this, we take a look at the wet Nordschleife to see whether the three-liter four-cylinder really delivers as drastic steam as it always says.
- Crash course English: Goodwood Revival Meeting: With the Goodwood Revival Meeting the Earl of March sets the bar for historic racing events year after year. 138,000 spectators saw drivers and vehicles of the extra class.
- Eifel fire - ADAC Eifelrennen Nürburgring: With flaming passion, the DAMC 05 enables the ADAC Eifelrennen to continue. Historic Formula 1 cars not only ensure great cinema on the Nürburgring during the race.
Cars in Motor Klassik 11/2011
- Adler Favorit
- BMW 507
- Citroën 2 CV 6
- Ferrari 750 Monza
- Ford Mustang
- Ford 12 M
- Glass 1700
- Lamborghini Miura SV
- Mercedes 190 SL
- Opel Kadett GT /E
- Porsche 911 T 2.4
- Volvo 340 DL