D he Caravan Salon will take place from August 30th to September 10th, 2019 on the exhibition grounds in Düsseldorf. August 30th is only open to trade visitors. Over 600 exhibitors are expected, including 130 caravan and motor home manufacturers who will present their innovations. Vehicles of all sizes and price ranges can be seen: from compact camping buses with pop-up roofs and pickups with built-up cabins to numerous family models to huge luxury vehicles and expedition vehicles.
The exhibition area measures over 200,000 square meters and the exhibition area is spread across A total of 14 halls and a large open area where camping novices can try out vehicles, among other things, or gather initial information on the form of vacation with a motorhome or caravan in a “starter world”. In two of the 14 halls, everything revolves around camping accessories and technology. Here you will find exhibitors and suppliers of tents, mobile toilets, satellite dishes, batteries and much more. In another hall, tourism providers provide plenty of information on holiday destinations, leisure options, parking spaces and campsites.
The most important information at a glance
- Exhibition location: Exhibition grounds , 40474 Düsseldorf
- Date: Saturday, August 31st to Sunday, September 8th, 2019 Trade visitor and media day on Friday, August 30th, 2019
- Opening times: daily from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. O'clock
- Admission prices (on site /online): Day ticket 18/15 euros; Schoolchildren, students, trainees 15/11 euros; Children from 6 to 12 years 7/6 euros
Two-day ticket for adults (online): 15 euros, reduced admission with proof (e-ticket): 11 euros, children from 6 to 12 years (e-ticket ): 6 euros
- Pitch P1 (without membership, for travel and overnight stays in your own motorhome): from 20 euros
Tickets can be purchased in advance or via the website of Fair ( www.caravan-salon.de/eintrittkarte ). The personalized e-ticket, which allows entry on two days and is even cheaper than the day ticket, is available again this year. The tickets can be used to travel to and from the exhibition center free of charge on buses and trains operated by the RheinRuhr transport association (VRR). Bringing pets to the fair is not recommended.