L it gets monotonous. Sebastian Vettel wins his races apparently with ease. Pole position, a good start, then quickly abseil off the field and manage the lead as you like. For this, once again, it can only give the top grade.
Hülkenberg strong again
The closest came the world champions Fernando Alonso and Mark Webber. The only reason Alonso does not get a '10' is because he failed to qualify on the fresh tires. Usually he's three tenths faster than Felipe Massa. This time it was less than a tenth.
Mark Webber also lost the top mark in qualifying. He was in pole position, but then he braked too late at Turn 3. Nico Hulkenberg drove at the maximum of his car again. The Force India pilot fought off every attack by Grosjean with ease. That got him grade 8.
Schumacher only mediocre
And the other Germans? Rosberg was again a victim of his tires. You are the invisible opponent of the Mercedes. He made the best of it and still only finished eleventh. But the grade 7. Schumacher could not convince in training. He couldn't help the collision at the start. More than the grade 5 was not possible this time.
Timo Glock paid a high price for a bad start. He was stuck behind Pedro de la Rosa for too long. And when he was past the HRT, he could not shorten the gap to his team-mate Charles Pic.
Driver grades GP India 2012
Here we have the driver's certificate from the GP Brief overview of India. As always, you can find the grades with the detailed reasons for all 24 pilots in the picture gallery.
- Sebastian Vettel: Grade 10/10
- Fernando Alonso: Grade 9 /10
- Mark Webber: Grade 9/10
- Lewis Hamilton: Grade 8/10
- Jenson Button: Grade 8/10
- Felipe Massa: Grade 8/10
- Kimi Räikkönen: Grade 7/10
- Nico Hülkenberg: Grade 8/10
- Romain Grosjean: Grade 7/10
- Bruno Senna: Grade 8/10
- Nico Rosberg: Grade 7/10
- Paul di Resta: Grade 5/10
- Daniel Ricciardo: Grade 5/10
- Kamui Kobayashi: Grade 5/10
- Jean-Eric Vergne: Grade 3/10
- Pastor Maldonado: Grade 6 /10
- Vitaly Petrov: Grade 7/10
- Heikki Kovalainen: Grade 6/10
- Charles Pic: Grade 5/10
- Timo Glock: Grade 4/10
- Narain Karthikeyan: Grade 5/10
- MichaelSchumacher: Grade 5/10
- Pedro de la Rosa: Grade 4/10
- Sergio Perez: Grade 5/10