Mercedes-Benz Mannheim is auctioned off

A Mercedes-Benz 12/55 hp type 300 “Mannheim” will be auctioned off for a good cause until September 19th at 9 p.m publicly offered on the market for the first time. It is possibly the last "Mannheim” in the world that is in untouched original condition. 85% of the sale proceeds will be used directly for the cancer treatment of a relative of the seller. The other 15% will be donated to the non-profit association Breast Cancer Germany for an emergency aid project for the psychological support of patients suffering from breast cancer.,

The vehicle offered at the benefit auction is the very rare first production series of the W 03, of which between 1926 and 1928 only 3,854 vehicles were manufactured. This makes this Type 300 one of the very first passenger cars to be given the brand name "Mercedes-Benz". The overall substance of the Mercedes-Benz is exceptionally good. Both the wooden body and the axles are in good condition. The door frames and running boards are solid and have no weak points. The barn find has the rarely preserved radiator cap with the Mercedes star, the tank cap with a relief, as well as the immaculately preserved rear lamp and the rear ashtray made of crystal glass.,

MyCarmunity takes the idea of ​​fairness very seriously Seriously

The 12/55 PS Type 300 will be offered exclusively via the hybrid auction house MyCarmunity until 9 p.m operates a highly transparent and specially secured auction site, however selected vehicles will be featured live at special events ert, whereby the bids are accepted digitally. Transparency and security are paramount at MyCarmunity. The functions of an online forum are combined with those of an auction house. Anyone interested can ask their questions via the comment function of the respective auction and, if they are interested, arrange a viewing appointment directly.

Unlike traditional houses, MyCarmunity only charges a premium of 5.95% from the highest bidder, which is capped at 6,000 euros. This means that the sale via this innovative auction house is free for owners of collectors' and enthusiasts' vehicles. If you want professional pictures by a photographer, this can be booked additionally. The in-house "Full Service" also offers the option of handing over the entire sales process, including the administration of viewings, to the experts at MyCarmunity. Interested parties can register on the auction platform at any time without obligation and free of charge. For more information about the auction house, as well as a detailed description with more than 100 detailed pictures and videos, please visit: MyCarmunity.com .

0 Comments

Leave a reply

Name *